Business Development Executive
This award winning law firm is recruiting a Business Development Executive to join their team in Bristol. This a fantastic opportunity to further their career working for a leading firm in the area on a wide range of business development and marketing activities.
- Support the BDMs in developing group, team and sector BD plans including a marketing activity calendar for the year.
- Manage BD budgets for relevant groups and sectors by recording spend, processing invoices, checking budget reports and flagging areas that are under/over spending.
- Provide bids support to BDMs and take a lead on smaller bids and others sales documents where appropriate.
- Support BDMs in pulling together the content needed for their new pitch precedent system and ensure that it's regularly reviewed and updated.
- Research issues for direct marketing campaigns, develop target, manage campaigns and book meetings with partners.
- Support cross-team working groups to develop and deliver campaigns
- Deliver all events within the groups and sectors, with support and oversight from the central Events Manager. Support fee earners with other external events/corporate hospitality as required.
- Deliver the required marketing literature, working with the Brand Manager, copywriters and our external designers.
- Support the Communications Team in identifying, developing and sharing PR opportunities, identifying/building mailing lists, preparing emails in the relevant copy deck and sending them from the email marketing system.
- Update relevant group and sector pages on our intranet and draft news articles about client wins, major deals/projects, campaigns, etc.
- Support BDMs in reviewing and updating website content and in promoting the use of social media. Where appropriate BDEs can also take a lead in using social media (eg co-ordinating a Twitter feed).
- Manage the legal directory process from the collation and submission of referees to the development of written submissions.
- Create a network of contacts within relevant industry groups and intermediaries that can be used to support marketing communications activities.
- Support BDMs on a range of client development activities for strategically important clients within groups and sectors (eg client planning, research, feedback, etc.).
- Degree educated
- Previous experience gained within a Professional Services firm
- Strong communication and IT skills
Once you have sent your CV, feel free to telephone me on 0207 118 3003.
Please note: Due to the specific sectors we work in, only candidates with valid work experience in a Law Firm, Accountancy Firm, Management Consultancy, Property/Construction Firm, Financial Services Firm or a high profile relevant Association or Agency will be considered. We regret that our clients will not accept applications outside of these areas.
Blue Enterprises offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
For more positions like these, check out our website at www.bluelegal.com