Sales Manager £60-70k plus car allowance and OTE 100k+,
Job Title: Sales Manager £60-70k plus car allowance and OTE 100k+,
2016 was a tough year right? Brexit, the American Election, the devaluation of the pound….. The list goes on. What sort of company can boast doubling its revenue, even in the tough climate of 2016? Their target this year is £10m, but on last year's performance, they'll be closer to £20m. What do they put it down to? 2 simple things: 1) A great product backed by a one of the word's leading IT players 2) A management team that knows what its doing. So where do you fit in? Well, depending on your experience, there are 3 openings 1) Sales Manager 2) Technical Account Manager 3) Internal Sales Executive. The sales manager role will involve managing a team of between 6-8 members, focusing on both new business and account management. The technical account manager position will be cross and upselling to existing.
- 200% Growth in 2016
- Work hard, hard culture.
- Office environment is less about pinstripes and more about open collar
- The team doesn't normally go for a beer on a Friday- the beer comes to them with their onsite bar!!
- Irrespective of which role you are being considered for, they are seeking sales professionals 'in the top 5%' of their peer group.
- At least 3 years managing a team in a technology/software environment.
- Must have evidence of overperformance vs Quota as a manager
- Not afraid to make changes
- Experience leading a team selling SaaS or Application development would be preferred.
- They wont restrict you with bureaucracy and process - they want you to be an agile, lead from the front manager used to working within a small business
Package: Sales Manager £60-70k plus car allowance and OTE 100k+,
Location: Stoke, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Chester.