Design Engineer - Manufacturing
Job Profile for Design Engineer - Sheet Metal Fabrication : TP24888
Design Engineer required for our client a well-established manufacturer of heating equipment, based in the Birmingham area. The successful design engineer will be proficient in the use of Solidworks and have a proven background within sheet metal fabrication.
The Design Engineer will be carrying out Design for Manufacture prior to the sheet metal fabrication stage on bespoke casings developed from an existing product.
Design Engineer - Sheet Metal Fabrication Position Overview
- Design for Manufacture through the use of Solidworks
- Modifying existing drawings to align customer specification
- Nesting for Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Liaising with the Projects team
Design Engineer - Sheet Metal Fabrication Requirements
- Proficient in the use of Solidworks
- Experience in Nesting
- Previous experience within Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Full UK Driving License
Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- £24,000 to £28,000 DOE
- 28 Days Holiday including Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy