New Business Manager- Motor Finance
This New Business Manager is for an award-winning motor finance company who operate an ethical and responsible lending policy. They are going through a period of massive growth and as such require a New Business Manager to cover the Midlands region.
Travelling throughout your designated territory, you will identify new potential dealer relationships using prospecting tools and marketing support. You will also communicate the proposition effectively to win new relationships and work closely with those dealers to ensure their introduction is as smooth as possible. Your role will also be to support and develop to ensure a successful handover to the Account Management team.
- Identify potential dealer relationships
- Work with the Marketing Department to identify opportunities and follow up
- Own, manage and grow the relationship while in its infancy
- Effectively deliver and communicate the dealer proposition
- Call, visit and communicate with as many new dealers as possible
- Obtain and communicate dealer feedback constructively to Head of Sales
- Form strong working relationship with Operations Team and other key departments
- Ensure all KPI's are met
- Manage any issues and objections effectively to ensure that processes are smooth and consistent
- Represent the company professionally and compliantly at all times
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of generating new business preferably within the sub-prime motor finance market
- Experience of identifying potential new business opportunities
- Experience of working with managers at all levels of a business including directors and decision makers
- Proven track record in sales preferably as 'hunter' with excellent negotiation skills
- Adaptable to change and flexible, with strong time management skills and experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong relationship building skills and customer focussed
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Able to overcome objections successfully
The role would suit someone who has previous motor finance business development experience, but the company will accept applications from candidates with experience of sales/business development in the motors or any other regulated industry.
This role is an ideal opportunity to join a company where personal growth, training and progression are encouraged. If you are a customer focused, professional and flexible individual who can build strategic working relationships, this could be a perfect fit.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary, bonus of up to 30%, and a car or car allowance. If you have the skills and experience required, please apply today and a consultant will be in touch to explain the next steps.
Keywords: New Business Manager, Account Manager, Business Development, Car Finance, Motor Finance, Relationship Builder.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.