Commercial Catering Engineer - COMCAT 4
We are one of the most established names in the fish and chip industry with a strong, proven and successful history. When our clients invest in one of our frying ranges, they can be sure that they have invested in a reliable and dependable piece of kit
Training and development is a big thing for us and we personally pay for all our Catering Engineers to take CCCN1 andComcat1, 3, 5 as well as their comcat4qualification which enables them to become specialists on fish and chip shop ranges.
Location: M5 Corridor
You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of Frying Ranges along the M5.
- Service of commercial catering equipment
- Maintenance of commercial catering equipment
- Repair of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Ideally we'd like you to have the following skills:
- You`ll need experience working as a Field Service Engineer, be self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
- You`ll need Industry relevant training Such as NVQ, City & Guilds, electrical qualifications, welding and gas qualifications (ideally COMCAT 4 - however training can be provided).
- You`ll need to be Focused and confident in your ability.
- You`ll need to be able to communicate confidently across all levels.
- You'll need a High level of flexibility within your working hours and area work.
- You`ll need to be physically fit as you will be required to lift equipment.
- An understanding of Microsoft products would be an advantage.
- Valid, UK Driver's Licence (maximum 3 points)
- We offer a competitive basic salary based on experience (paid door to door)
- £30,000 Midlands £35,000 London and the South
- Overtime - Paid at your flat hourly rate
- £50.00 out of hours 'On call allowance'
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays in first year,
- A Company vehicle Mercedes Vito
- Company uniform
- Protective Personal Equipment
- Mobile phone
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance (after 12 months)
- Expense & overnight stay hotel and food allowances
- Sick pay after 1 week of self cert following 12 months of employment
- Working away from home 1 to 2 nights per week, every week with the installations team. Hotel provided, and evening meal allowance.
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.