£30,000 - £34,000
We are recruiting for a small city centre Cosmetic Clinic to take on this opportunity as Theatre Manager. Your role is to manage the team of Nurses, clinical audits and CQC compliance so we are seeking a very knowledgeable, experienced and capable Theatre Nurse to take on this challenge.
Within your role as Theatre Manager you be allocated clinical and managerial duties and MUST
This clinic specialises in cosmetic surgery and carries out a variety of surgical procedures including laser hair removal, liposuction and stripping varicose veins as well as Diagnostic and screening procedures Surgical procedures, Treatment of disease and disorder or injury
Primarily responsible to provide clinical and management leadership to the operating department team and to deliver exemplary planned care for patients. Working closely with clinical and medical team to maximize theatre utilisation whilst ensuring compliance to clinical standards.
To actively contribute to clinical practice and duties as required and to assume responsibility for the operational management of staff and resources.
- Registered Theatre Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Peri-operative experience of at least five years, with at least one year at Senior/Lead Practitioner level.
- Ability to manage, motivate, support, develop and lead a department.
- Surgical First Assistant.
- Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification.
- ILS/ALS skills.
- Professional management qualification
- Experience of effectively managing a team within the private sector
- Understanding of budgetary management.
Please express interest by submitting your CV to Courtney:
Theatre Manager, Manchester, Cosmetics, ODP, Nurse Practitioner, medical and nursing