Corporate Finance Research Manager
SJC Partners is currently managing the recruitment process for the hire of a Corporate Finance Research Manager to join an expanding corporate finance and strategy specialist.
This business has grown rapidly in recent years, establishing two routes to market in the field of business sales and acquisitions. The business has gone from strength to strength and at the heart of their success is a highly professional dedicated research function.
As Research Manager, you will take responsibility over the following tasks:
- Sourcing potential business buyers in the UK and overseas
- Marketing businesses to potential buyers
- Speaking to potential buyers to build relationships with them and provide information on prospective businesses
- Work closely with corporate finance advisors in supporting them on the deal process, offering insightful knowledge support
- Building and sharing knowledge on specific business sectors to better understand the marketplace in which businesses operate and how best to approach potential buyers
This is a rare opportunity for an existing researcher to step into the vibrant corporate finance market and adapt prior research experience in a new environment.
The successful candidate will receive excellent bonuses and the opportunity to add real value to a growing business.
Your application will be confidentially managed by SJC Partners, a specialist in corporate finance recruitment.