Regional Sales Manager (North)
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (North)
The post holder is responsible for the management and coordination of sales activities within a designated sales territory of the UK by applying knowledge of the organisation, products and services.
- Support and grow a profitable sales territory by building and maintaining strong customer relations.
- Drive the business forward by providing customers with 'high level' assistance through advanced selling skills, commercial, value added engineering and supply chain management knowledge.
- In conjunction with European General Manager and European Sales Manager (ESM) develop and facilitate an effective key account strategy for the territory.
- Daily contact with internal sales team and management, to coordinate and review activities within the territory.
- Respond to customer requests for quotation, technical support, customer service etc. by effectively utilising resources available.
- Ongoing review and development of territory performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPI's). Utilise the KPI's to provide proactive direction / actions to manage the sales territory.
- Quality, H&S and ISO experience
- MRP/ERP system experience
- Supply chain experience
- Foreign language
- HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Supervisor experience
- Management experience