Our client is a contractor that specialises in the housing sector. They are looking for a Site Engineer to join their team on projects located around the Midlands on a permanent position.
Duties will include;
- Worked within Engineering Department and conducted setting out and as built surveys across a number of sites for award-winning, highest quality major national house-builder.
- Approved roads and sewer design for sites throughout the Yorkshire Region
- Set out plot limits and building demarcation, boundary lines and calculated area of plots
- Supervised adoption of roads and sewers
- Used AutoCAD for coordinate setting-out
- Prepared and maintained setting-out points on site and controlled the works
- Trained in the use of Professional Design Systems (PDS) software
- Designed external works layouts
- Knowledge of groundworks and House building industry.
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
It is an essential requirement of the role that the successful applicants hold, CSCS, and First Aid certificates.
If you are suitable please apply via this job board or contact the Approach Personnel Nottingham office.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days, unfortunately, your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.