Senior Business Travel Consultant
Senior Business Travel Consultant, Manchester, Up to £25k plus bonus
Our client is a niche Business Travel Management Agency that handles many high net worth clients booking first class travel for flights, accommodation and transfers. Due to continued growth they are looking for an Experienced Business Travel Consultant who ideally has had some experience handling high net worth clients.
The responsibilities of the Senior Business Travel Consultant are as follow:
- Dealing with directors, corporate clients and VIP's via phone and email.
- Booking all their travel requests including flights, hotels, transfers, restaurants and other service requests
- Booking first class travel to worldwide destinations
- Using Amadeus to book flights and hotels
- Issuing tickets and performing re-issues and re-calculations
The skills required for the Senior Business Travel Consultant are as follows:-
- Minimum 5 years Business Travel experience
- excellent knowledge of Amadeus
- Experience of dealing with high net worth individuals would be ideal
- Good communication skills
- Able to confidently mark up flights to earn extra bonus
- Working hours are 11am - 8pm.
To apply for the Senior Business Travel Consultant role, please click on the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on 0207 877 2700
Alternatively apply online via our website www.prospects4corporatetravel.com where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.