Regional Business Development Director
REGIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
One position near MANCHESTER
One position near LEEDS
GREAT EARNING POTENTIAL
Salary: £135,000 basic + Generous Bonus for new business win & retain
OTE: £350,000 Uncapped year 1 / £500,000+ year 2
Benefits: Car allowance, Pension, Laptop, Phone, Healthcare.
Credit card for expenses £*** per month
Enhanced earning potential by building own sales team.
With competitive earnings and progression potential this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is sales driven and motivated to excel in their career.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My Client offers Innovative Integrated Employer Services ,bringing the successful business model of the Professional Employer Organisation (PEO) to the UK market, with a clear growth strategy.
The company is continually growing and expanding their field sales team.
- Turnover: circa £*** M
- *** Uk sales staff
Dealing with Recruitment Agencies and SMEs.
They help employers to achieve economies of scale and increase their profitability by offering seamless end-to-end solutions on:
- Payroll Tax& Payments
- Employee Benefits
- Workplace Pensions
- Business Protection - Employment Law
- You will be selling the PEO solution;
- You will be targeting new clients within your regional territory area who are SMEs and recruitment agencies;
- You will be expected in the office all day on a Monday to book appointments for that week and you will be office and field based Tuesday to Friday;
- You will need to be prepared to undertake a level of client entertainment as a part of this role;
- Selling at Director level;
- Quarter 1 target is 550 employees to join our co-employment PEO model
- You are going to be networking agencies and business owners to get referred
- Seasoned professional responsible for building successful relationships with clients.
- Maintaining portfolio of clientele
- Consistently seeking new business opportunities.
- Consistently seek new business opportunities by sourcing way to grow their existing accounts
- responsible for building successful rapport with clients
- vibrant and driven to succeed within a fast paced sales environment
- Create own business plan within overall framework.
- Identify prospects and define contact programme within set parameters.
- Arrange prospect appointments and undertake visits
- Identify and, where possible, influence prospect needs.
- Present response to meet prospect needs with existing product service solution
- Practical, relevant business plan agreed
- Quality of pipeline
- Productivity level targets met.
- Ratio of initial visits to follow – ups
- Completion of pre sales Documentation
- Conversion ratio -proposals to orders
- Accurate data entry of calls made and progress of prospect through sales stages
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, ACADEMIC:
- Industry knowledge- Come from an Umbrella, Payroll, Temp worker market or HR background.
- Be a solution led sales professional;
- Have 5 years+ B2B sales experience
- Someone who can converse at all levels;
- Good in - depth knowledge of industry processes.
- Market knowledge, e.g. sector, territory, geographic area
- Full sales cycle and process
- Marketing techniques and tools
- Understanding of organisational structure
- Have field sales experience. Have a proven sales track record of success within the industry.
- Have a proven track record in building new client base and relationships.
- Have a solid client base.
- Be able to undertake presentations about the company, legislation and benefits in addition to:.
- Functionality of the HR Department
- Functionality of the Payroll Department
- Common terminology and legislation for HR and Payroll
- Market Trends
Must be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
-Analysis and Decision Making
-Planning and Organising
-Communication and Influencing
-Teamwork and Co-operation
-Good level of Confidence
-Working independently as well as in a team.