Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking to work within a friendly, high performing office? Do you want to work for a company that invests in its employees training and growth? Do you want a role that will allow you to progress your career and earn great commission? If you consider yourself motivated and enthusiastic - Randstad CPE based in Manchester have a position for you!
Randstad is the second largest recruitment company worldwide, and Randstad CPE is the most profitable business line of Randstad UK. So why not join the team?!
This position is best suited to candidates who are seeking an opportunity that gives them the chance to build a career. Since we are looking to grow and expand our business in Manchester, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a team where your promotions and progressions aren't limited - it's all up to you and your ambitions!
The Role: As a Trainee Consultant, your main responsibilities will include:
- Building lasting client relationships, defining what it is they need and how you are best placed to grow their business, first time, every time.
- Getting to know your candidates, working with them to tailor their search for employment, whether that be for temp or perm opportunities.
- Keeping in the know. The recruitment market changes daily and you will be a specialist within the office support market.
- Extending your reach - meeting with candidates and clients in order to provide the very best service you can.
Requirements: What we need from you:
- Sales experience is recommended
- Open to new ideas and ways of working
- Sales focused
- Motivated by success
- Hard working
- Full UK Drivers License is ideal
What Randstad CPE will do for you: Randstad CPE invests in their employees and provides ongoing support and training during your entire career with us. At Randstad we understand that it's important to reward our staff. All Trainee Consultants are rewarded with:
- Competitive basic salary with fantastic on target earnings
- Excellent induction to the company and ongoing training and development
- Consultants are rewarded with trips around Europe for exceeding targets
- Benefits include: Dress down Fridays, bonus holiday day for your birthday, annual all expenses paid company conference, flexibenefits, etc
- Open plan working space situated near public transport links
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.