Supply Chain Manager
Robert Half is pleased to be working with a growing business based in Coventry, as we look to recruit an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join the Senior Management Team.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for the following:
· Develop analytics, systems and data management capabilities, including metrics and reports to enable a strategy to be put in place.
· Develop the supply chain strategy for the organisation.
· Understand customers needs, service those needs, and maintain and develop positive business relationships with a customers key personnel involved in or directly relevant to supply chain activities.
· Manage vendor relationships.
· Collaborate with staff, other departments and senior management to share information, problem solve, and to clarify management objectives.
· Manage the sales and operations planning process including supply / demand forecasting, inventory management, and on time delivery.
· Develop annual plans with prioritisation and resourcing.
· Manage procurement related functions including the development of contract management and procurement frameworks, negotiation of agreements etc.
· Implement and adhere to transaction management best practices.
· Monitor and analyse current trends in the marketplace.
· Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes.
· Direct and manage corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
· Identify and manage risk within the supply chain.
· Address tactical and strategic supply chain issues.
· Stay informed of advances in supply chain technology and approaches, and apply within the company to improve supply chain processes.
· Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set targets.
· Develop and implement new systems, best practices, inventory control, demand planning, and other optimisations in order to grow the business.
· Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow.
To be considered for this role you must be able to display the followings skills and attributes:
· Level 6 Diploma in Managing the Supply Chain or equivalent qualification/experience in a related field.
· In depth knowledge of end to end supply chain processes and best practices.
· Excellent communication skills at all levels.
· Able to analyse and interpret data and trends in the market place.
· Demonstrate adaptability, problem solving, prioritisation and multitasking skills.
· Lead by example, manage stakeholder expectations and advocate ethical integrity.
· Results driven, proactive attitude to work.
We will also consider applicants who are looking for their next step in their Supply Chain career, who display the drive and passion to challenge the status quo and implement new process.
This company has experienced year on year growth over the past few years, and has ambitious growth plans for the future, with new product launches and winning new business. This is an excellent opportunity to secure a role with career potential for those who can show the right attitude and commitment.
Salary & Benefits
Offering a salary of between £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience, with on-site parking and other benefits you would expect with a company of this size
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.