A leading logistics organisation, who are facing expansion, are currently recruiting for a Contract Manager to be based across the North.
The Contract Manager role is based in the North covering a number of depots and customer sites mainly across the North West & Yorkshire region.
- Based in the North you will be responsible to engage with a number of customers to provide logistics solutions to improve costs and service levels.
- Implement improved transport solutions to Ensure OTIF deliveries are achieved.
- Analyse transport network and highlight areas for development to continually review capability and ability to service customers effectively.
- Implement regular reviews with customers and build collaborative working partnership to improve logistics processes.
- Engage with depot managers to improve transport operations and implement new transport improvements to support OTIF to customers.
- Engage with key internal & external stakeholders to implement improved logistics processes.
- CPC National/International.
- Excellent people engagement/communication skills.
- Experienced in leading a team within a transport environment with a proven track record engaging with customers providing logistics solutions.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret key data to take corrective action.
- Possess strong communication skills with the ability to present to customers.
- Ability to engage with key internal & external stakeholders.
- Able to action Continuous improvement methodologies & best practice.
This position is a fantastic opportunity with good career development working for a leading logistics business.
If you are interested in the Contract Manager opportunity job reference 2569350 role please send your CV to or call on 0161 2147427