Air Conditioning Service Manager
Air Conditioning Service Manager
An Air Conditioning Service Manager is required to join a well-established family run business specialising in the design, installation, service and maintenance of air conditioning and ventilation systems for various markets. As Air Conditioning Service Manager you will ultimately be responsible for developing, overseeing and ensuring the smooth running and profitability of all air conditioning service and maintenance projects throughout the UK, Ireland and on occasions, Western Europe. Salary circa £34,000 - £39,000 (negotiable depending on experience) + Company vehicle and further excellent benefits package.
As Air Conditioning Service Manager you will be a key member of the management team and responsibilities will include:
- Manage air conditioning, ventilation, heating and plumbing services, scheduled maintenance and warranty call services for various clients throughout the UK and Ireland (North & Eire).
- Provide technical back up/assistance for HVAC Projects
- Manage daily tasks for a team of two Administrators.
- Attend and report on client meetings.
- Provide maintenance, labour and materials quotations for service, maintenance, TM44 inspections.
- Keep clients and company updated on all matters.
- Monitor reactive out of hour’s telephone answering service.
- Create Risk Assessments & Method Statements from templates.
- Ensure calls are completed within target dates and budgets.
- Must be computer literate, self-motivated, personable and able to work independently and as part of the company team.
- Liaise effectively at all levels.
- Prepared to react quickly and effectively in various situations on and off site.
- Take a proactive role within the family owned company.
To be successful in the role of Air Conditioning Service Manager, you may have previously worked as a Senior Air Conditioning Engineer, Diagnostics Engineer or HVAC Engineer and you will possess the following qualities:
- Previous experience within the air conditioning industry and relevant legislation knowledge is essential, with knowledge of major suppliers/equipment within the market.
- City Guilds 2079 Refrigerant Handling required.
- Would suit qualified/experienced refrigeration and air conditioning engineer.
- Service team management (two administrative assistants).
- Candidates will have a proven track record of building strong professional relationships and project management.
- The successful individual should have excellent written and verbal skills, be fully IT conversant and must be competent with working with building management systems.
- Candidates should be self-motivated, confident, personable and confident with excellent customer focus.
- A team player is essential.
This position is based in Walsall and is easily commutable from Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Dudley, Willenhall, Wednesbury, Oldbury, Sutton Coldfield, Erdington and other locations in Birmingham.
If you are an experienced Air Conditioning Service Manager, looking for a new opportunity please apply immediately. In return, our client offers a starting salary of circa £34,000 - £39,000 (negotiable depending on experience) plus benefits package to include company vehicle, pension, and private health scheme.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa