System Development And Support
Application Support, Development, Java, Spring, Linux, Unix, Shell, Scripting
A leading financial organisation are looking to hire a support and development analyst to join the IT function. The role will consist of the development and maintenance of mission critical middleware infrastructure and web based trading applications. This will be 50% Support and 50% Development.
The necessary skills for this role include:
- Experienced support analyst
- Java EE and related technologies: Spring Framework, JDBC
- Application server experience e.g. Tomcat
- Linux/Unix shell script experience.
- Computer science degree, preferably A-Level Maths also
This role will cover day to day:
- Troubleshoot production system issues
- Develop solutions to address production system issues
- Contribute to development projects
The role will offer the right candidate the chance to get to grips with a selection of cutting edge technologies, as well as gaining exposure to various development teams within the organisation.
This role will pay up to £55000 base salary plus bonus and benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit an updated CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com