Apprentice Recruitment Resource Assistant
Wanting a career with a difference? A leading Recruitment Agency specialising in IT roles is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resource Assistant to support the business with their candidate sourcing for a fantastic career pathway. The business has previously worked with apprentices that are now successful permanent members of the team.
- As an apprentice, you will be responsible for ensuring administration of the in-house database is accurate, including adding contact details to the in-house database system, formatting word documents (CVs) as well as checking and reconciling existing data on the database (full training to be provided).
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for reacting to ad hoc tasks and using initiative to respond to different scenarios, for example:finding relevant contacts on websites such as company websites and LinkedIn, downloading CVs from online databases and importing them into the database and responding to general admin requests.
- The apprentice will be expected to perform a range of general administration duties, including: answering the telephone from candidates, employers and prospective candidates, taking messages, scanning, filing and photocopying and working to tight deadlines, ensuring candidates are ready for presentation to employers within given time frames.
As the role progresses and after full training in business support has been received, there is potential within the position to progress and undertake further training within resourcing administration,including, but not limited to:
- Drafting and posting job adverts (converting job specifications to advert format).
- Liaising with job applicants to query and confirm information.
- Assisting in arranging interviews between clients and candidates.
- Administering the candidate resourcing strategy and processes.
- Formatting and sending mailshots to candidates.
- Assisting and supporting marketing initiatives.
You will receive 23 days leave + bank holidays, company paid onsite parking, company paid gym membership at the on site Gym (after 6 months employment) and private medical insurance (after 6 months employment).
- Highly organised, focused and efficient
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive nature and strong initiative
- Strong ICT skills
- Focus, time management, prioritisation, organisation and adaptability
- Strong work ethic
- Keen to proactively resolve queries by speaking to people to get the job done
- Self-motivated, seeks out work to add value on own initiative
- Team player
- Confident, professional and mature outlook
- Pays great attention to detail
- Good work ethic
- Good sense of humour
- Willing to learn
- Keen for progression
GCSE: A*-C (or equivalent) in English essential, A*-C (or equivalent) in Maths and ICT desirable
Full training will be provided and you will also gain a qualification in Business Administration at the end of your apprenticeship. Progression will also be available to the right candidate.