Global Brand Construction Consultancy are looking to speak to Experienced Building Surveyors round the Greater Manchester area. This role involves heavily working on the client side working alongside the clients developers and contractors, offering good employer agent skills and advice on their properties. This role offers the best of opportunities to work on building types including commercial properties to hospitals, schools, government buildings and industrial facilities not many other consultancies can offer.
This role would ideally be suited for someone who has 3+ years experience in Building Surveying with project management experience. Preferably to be MRICS Chartered or working on their APC logbook to becoming chartered.
Main Duties/Skills required:
- Design and specification
- Contract administration
- Party wall matters
- Technical due diligence (TDD) and surveys, including for pre-acquisition, stock condition, validation and building defect/pathology purposes
- MRICS qualified or at final stage of APC assessment.
- Good communication skills with a pro-active approach and 'can do' attitude.
- Have detailed and thorough knowledge of both traditional and modern building construction technology and techniques.
- Team player and capable of influencing others to achieve necessary output.
- A strong track record as a professional Building Surveyor, showing the desire for a progressive career structure.
- Experience of property refurbishment and maintenance.
- Experience of controlling quality on projects.
- Offer good mentorship/management to the junior surveyors
If interested, do forward your CV or do get in touch for a more detailed discussion regarding the role on 0161 660 2360.Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.