Regional Sales Manager
The Role: Focused on selling to third party logistics and end users within the retail, food and beverage, manufacturing and automotive sectors, the Regional Sales Manager will be selling a range of racking and storage solutions to both new and existing customers.
The Company: A leader in the field of storage solutions this well established business are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to develop new and existing business in the North of England from Crewe to Lincoln and up as far as Carlisle.
For this Regional Sales Manager Role we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Experience of selling shelving / racking / warehouse storage solutions
- Experience within the storage and racking market is essential
- B2B face to face sales experience
- Strong Negotiation skills
- CAD capability and survey experience is advantageous
Benefits of the Regional Sales Manager Role:
- £35000 to £40000
- £27,000 OTE UNCAPPED
- Car, Phone, Laptop
If this Regional Sales Manager role is the right fit for you then apply today!
All Ways Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting Sales Professionals, we help you to develop your career by understanding what you want from your next role