Service Engineer / Field Engineer
Service Engineer required for our client; a specialist Mechanical and Electrical Engineering company based in the North West. They are looking for an experienced and 17th edition qualified Site Services Engineer to join their expanding team in the Manchester area. The Field Service Engineer will be required to carry out site work at various customer premises including industrial, commercial and retail diagnosing repairs and fault finding on motors, pumps, gearboxes and other related electro/mechanical products.
The experienced Service Engineer must have 17th edition and ideally 2391 test and inspect although just 17th edition would be considered. The successful Site Service Engineer will have a proven background of either working on site or in a workshop on pumps, motors, gearboxes and rewinds and have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as in a team.
Site Service Engineer Position Overview
Service Engineer required to carry out repairs, fault finding, installations and maintenance on a range of machinery such as pumps, motors and gearboxes. The Field Engineer will have completed either a Mechanical or Electrical apprenticeship and must have 17th edition or City and Guilds 2391 test and inspecting certification.
Site Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Completed Mechanical or Electrical Apprenticeship
- Must be located in/around Manchester
- 17th Edition
- 2391 City and Guilds Test and Inspect not essential but would be advantageous
- Must have experience in a field engineer or workshop role
- Knowledge of Pumps, Gearboxes, Motors and other associated equipment essential
Site Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Starting Salary £28k - £30k (Negotiable DOE) + Paid Travel, Paid Overtime
- Working hours Mon - Fri 40 hours
- Call out rota 1 in 6 (Increasing along with company expansion)
- 20 Days Holiday + BH
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy