Used Car Sales Manager
Used Car Sales Manager - VAG Approved Used Cars Birmingham:
We are currently looking for an experienced Used Car Sales Manager to join the management team. You will need to thrive in high pressure environments and relish the opportunity to drive a business forward on all counts.
The successful individual will possess a positive, hands on approach, with the ability to lead and motivate a developing sales team. You will be expected to achieve agreed sales targets for used cars, within defined operating and financial guidelines.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Customer Satisfaction: You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer’s expectations, In essence you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading. You will also be accountable for handling customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved effectively.
- Maximising Opportunities: To support the sales team in daily operations including but not limited to customer contact, sales funnel management, deal building and closing, professional vehicle preparation whilst ensuring that stock is kept to the company’s agreed levels.
- Maximising Profit: By driving the sales process and supporting the sales team in achieving their monthly KPI’s for unit sales, profit per unit, finance penetration and add-on products. Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange and complete satisfactory negotiations with potential customers to maximise sales. To ensure budgetary sales / profit forecasts are achieved, and monitor departmental performance.
- Data Quality and FCA Compliance: Ensure accurate completion of all sales paperwork and providing reports as required on all sales activities ensuring accurate sales forecasts. Making sure that the sales team accurately and vigorously collect all customer contact and vehicle data in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database (adhering to the Company’s FCA obligations).
What we’re looking for:
- You may currently be a Sales Manager, Sales Controller or Retail Manager looking for a new challenge or looking to Listers Group for better rewards and career opportunities.
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
If you are interested in joining one of the most progressive independent dealer groups in the industry and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.