Graduate Sports Recruitment Consultant
2x Graduate Sports Recruitment Consultant Roles to join a 1st Class offices in Bank with an emphasis ono a sporty culture with Worldwide Offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Germany. As a Graduate Sports Recruitment Consultant you will join their 3 Month Training programme with a real potential to earn £40,000 in your first year. You need be hard working, intelligent, competitive, money hungry and ambitious for a dream role based in one of the fastest growing companies in the country with worldwide expansion plans.
2x Graduate Recruitment Consultant Roles
Salary: £22,000-25,000 + Uncapped Commission OTE 40k 1st Year
Location: Bank, Central London
Start Date: Immediate Start
Our client has grown rapidly since 2009 to over 60 staff, and want to hire another 6-12 graduates this year as they expand to offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore and Germany in 2018 and 2019. Giving the right candidate the opportunity to relocate in 6-12 months. They offer a first class training programme with ongoing support and development for the first 6 months. Based in the fast paced hub of Bank in state of the art offices with a sporty culture and beer fridge Fridays.
- 1st Year OTE 40k 2nd Year OTE 60k 3rd Year OTE 100k
- Progression to Management within 6-12 months
- Fast-paced office with a 360 sales cycle
- Phone based role contacting CEO's of Fintech companies
- Opportunity to relocate after 6 months
- No Experience Required
What we're looking for in a candidate
- Sporting interest! Played sport or love it!
- Recent University Degree 2:2 or above
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Drive and ambition
- Highly motivated and financially driven
- Fast Learner and Ruthless
What the role offers you
- £22,000-£25,000 base salary with uncapped commission, Year 1 OTE £40,000
- Free gym membership
- Reward trips for high achievers (Last Year Las Vegas this year Mauritius)
- Work hard play hard office culture (weekly paid for nights out)
- On going training and progression structure
If you think you'd be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.