Robert Half are currently recruiting on behalf of a new and exciting organisation based in Central Bristol, who are looking for an accomplished Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner to join their organisation on a 9 month fixed term contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to add immediate value and work within an interesting and rewarding environment.
- You will play a key part in the provision of professional services to support planning processes and managing its resources, in a controlled and sustainable manner. It has a key role to play in developing management information and scenario planning to support decision making processes and is also responsible for providing a management accounting service to internal and external departments.
- To provide financial management services to managers with budgetary responsibility including: production of management reports, support and advice on budget preparation and budget management.
- To monitor income and expenditure against budget, identify variances and investigate causes. Provide advice to budget holders regarding the likely impact on delivery of budget. Provide explanation and description of remedial action, if necessary. Update annual forecast as appropriate.
- To liaise with budget holders over resources and planning, and to provide advice to inform decision making, including financial appraisal of new activities.
- To ensure that budget managers are provided with timely, accurate and reliable ad hoc information to assist in the performance of their duties.
- To provide advice and support to managers regarding monthly reporting and year end procedures to ensure all activity is properly reported.
- To perform tasks as allocated within the monthly reporting schedule, ensuring tasks completed within agreed timescales.
- To liaise with internal and external audit, as necessary.
- This position is offered on a full-time basis paying an annual salary of between £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
For Further information and to apply please contact Luke Stevens at Robert Half on 0117 993 5400
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.