Audit Assistant Manager
Clarke Roberts has been instructed by a leading firm of Chartered Accountants based in Manchester to assist in the recruitment of an Assistant Manager to join the current and growing team.
Reporting to the Corporate Director, you will manage a range of clients to include audit and non audit jobs, planning the approach to jobs and working to an agreed fee budget and completion deadline.
This represents an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a professional and respected business that can offer longer term progression. Further responsibilities include:
- Prepare assignments for partner review.
- Review summary tax return sheets and report findings to the tax consultant.
- Arrange pre completion meetings with managers and partners and completion meetings with clients.
- Ensure staff are suitable trained and supervised for assignments.
- Demonstrate technical ability in dealing with accounts, audit, VAT, tax and general advisory services.
To apply for this position you will be:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- Have a sound understanding of auditing and accounting principles, in particular: auditing standards & UK GAAP & Corporate Tax.
Strong career opportunities exist within the business and you will be working with a leading business in the Greater Manchester area that can offer a variety of work and an interesting client base.