Auditor - Aerospace - Nationwide
AUDITOR - Aerospace
GBP30,000 - GBP55,000 per annum & company car, expenses, Private medical, pension, 25 days holidays + BH, training with certification offered for Lead Auditor/Third party auditor
We are looking to recruit Lead Auditors for our client who is one of the leading certification bodies in the world. An opportunity has arisen for an Auditor with aerospace experience to do third party audits. If you are currently on the OASIS database and AS9100 Lead Auditor, we want to hear from you.
We would consider HSEQ professionals from aerospace having worked inconstruction, engineering, manufacturing, software sectors within the aerospace industry. You will get developed into a Third party auditor role, with training provided to achieve Lead Auditor for AS9100.
Being part of a team of field based management systems auditors, you will undertake management system audits at a wide range of clients across the UK.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
· To conduct management systems audits (Stage 1, Stage 2, Surveillance and Re -Certification)against the requirements of a range of International Standards
· To submit audit reports in the required format to Head Office with recommendations for action to be taken.
· To manage personal expenditure required to fulfil the role in order that customer relations and profitability of the business are not compromised
In order to be successful in this role, you will be required to have the following skills and experience;
· Excellent working knowledge of Aerospace standards namely AS9100, ideally with lead ISO 9001 qualification desirable
· Registered on the OASIS database is essential in order to achieve the higher salary package
· Effective interpersonal skills; able to develop good working relationships with people at all levels
· Committed to continuous personal and professional development
· Experience in management systems auditing against recognised standards for quality, environment and Health & Safety
· Happy to travel to client sites across the home counties to London if required
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this large global organisation who offer career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Neesha Harji at Collective Recruit Ltd.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the 'apply now' button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.