A newly created and exciting opportunity has arisen for an P2P Specialist to work within the Transactions team for a leading FMCG company based in Manchester.
Reporting into the Transactions Manager the primary responsibility is to act as a subject matter expert and point of reference for issues relating to the transactional delivery of Purchase To Pay.
The successful candidate will manage the flow of work through effective LEAN techniques, observing all key business controls to ensure all work completed under the remit is 'right first time'. To identify poor processes and offer/deliver workable solutions.
- Support the PTP processes efficiently and effectively to ensure all SLA's and KPI's are met
- Provide expertise and acts of point of reference for PTP processes
- Act as on the job coach for Transactions Associates
- Act as first point of escalation for resolving complex queries
- Manage incoming requests through work flow and schedule activities appropriately
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with External counterparts, other transactional teams, external suppliers, internal customers and business partners
- Strive to achieve best practice performance levels as per benchmarks agreed with the Transactions Manager- Purchase To Pay and the Head of Financial Shared Service - Transactions
- Champion customer service in all of the process areas
- Operate and ensure efficiency of monthly Internal financial and operational controls
- Process Management and Improvement
- In liaison with the Transactions Manager- Purchase To Pay and the Transactions Support Manager, implements continuous improvement initiatives.
- Attends and participates in monthly feedback sessions with internal customers.
- Evaluates new processes ensuring training material is produced for all team members and they are then fully trained.
- Keep abreast of latest developments and legislation which will affect policies/processes in each process area.
Brief Person Specification:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Fluent in English verbal and written
- Ability to act as SME for the specific Transactional area
- Office IT literate, preferably with advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience of working in a Shared Service centre or similar environment
This is an excellent opportunity for a P2P Specialist to join a leading FMCG business with excellent routes for progression and development.
If this is something you might be interested I'd love to here from you. Please email me with a copy of your CV to or ring me on 0161 214 7436.