Prudential Regulation Manager (Manchester or Leeds)
An experienced Risk focussed Manager is required by a global firm to help develop and deliver high quality compliance, operational risk and prudential risk advisory engagements to a range of Financial Services and other industry clients.
This role provides an outstanding opportunity for an individual with experience in Financial Services Operations, Risk Management or Regulation to join a growing team and gain exposure to a dynamic mix of client engagements.
Understanding the Regulatory landscape. Influencing change. Helping our clients navigate through each new complexity. This is how we bring value to our clients every day.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and delivering reviews of a diverse range of governance, risk, regulatory, operational and financial activities, within set deadlines and managing assignment budgets.
- Taking responsibility for report writing and review in client approved styles
- Building effective working relationships with clients.
- Building a network of industry contacts through attending internal & external industry hosted events.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Significant input and delivery on individual compliance, operational and prudential risk reviews, reporting to clients;
- Significant role in the development of new business relationships and business proposals;