Internal Audit Manager
Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting for an Internal Audit Manager for a client based within the Services industry. This is an exciting, unique position which has arisen from rapid growth in the business.The Internal Audit Manager role is located in North Birmingham.
The Internal Audit Manager will be required to work with a challenging risk-based Internal Audit plan that covers all functions across the business. The role enables the Internal Audit Manager to contribute to the entire business objective.
Key responsibilities of the Internal Audit Manager will be:
- Manage and administer the Internal Audit function including developing and growing the internal audit team
- Undertaking audits across all areas of the business including finance, Ecommerce, trading, IT and support
- Working efficiently to a challenging schedule in order to complete the Internal Audit plan
- Conducting and developing audits in new and dynamic areas, proactively identifying new areas of internal and external risk
- Development of individual audit engagement programs
- Working with audit stakeholders across the business to communicate audit findings, develop relevant recommendations and monitor progress towards implementation
- Presenting audit findings in written reports or appropriate alternatives
- On-going ad hoc support and advice provided to the business regarding risk exposure and risk mitigation
- Continuous improvement of Internal Audit processes
- Peer review of working papers / verification of findings and conclusions made
- Integration with the business culture to develop strong relationships and trust with key stakeholders whilst maintaining professional standards and ethics
The successful applicant will be experienced in Internal Audit and will want to work in the friendly and collaborative environment. The Internal Audit Manager comes with a competitive salary and brilliant benefits.