Treasury & Tax Manager
Gleeson Recruitment Group are recruiting a Treasury & Tax Manager for a client based in the services industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate wanting to develop and utilise the businesses strategy and improve the efficiency of the process. The Treasury & Tax Manager position is based in South Birmingham.
The purpose of the Treasury & Tax Manager is:
- To provide specialist tax support to finance, responsible for monthly tax reporting, preparation of corporation tax computations, liaising with group tax department in relation to compliance and planning matters and ad hoc tax projects.
- Responsible for Treasury Governance in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Preparation and accounting entries for financing activities, agreeing monthly cashflow requirements with group, ensuring group reporting completed in a timely manner, ensuring any changes in funding structures are implemented and run in an efficient manner. Provide guidance, advice and data to assist pricing and risk management as necessary.
- Liaison with Group counterparts in assessment, delivery and post implementation phases. Monthly reporting and monitoring of Finance controls on all projects and initiatives post implementation.
The Treasury & Tax Manager will be responsible for:
- monthly tax reporting
- corporation tax computations
- SAO reporting
- Review and submit VAT returns
- Preparation and submission of the PAYE Settlement Agreement
- Tax planning & commercial contracts
- Financial reporting- assist in preparation with budgets and forecasting
If you wish to apply for this position please submit your details as soon as possible. The Treasury & Tax Manager comes with an excellent salary and substantial benefits.