ASSISTANT MANAGER - PREMIUM BAR & RESTAURANT
Great opportunity for a Assistant Manager to join a premium concept restaurant and bar. This company runs a chain of outstanding bar / restaurant venues. A bustling, large and contemporary space providing food and drink - whether it's an early breakfast meeting, business lunches, after work drinks or large party bookings in the evenings.
Our client operates a number of bar / restaurants in high footfall venues in major urban sites. They are a progressive, vibrant company with a prominent presence in the high volume leisure market.
Assistant Manager - Premium Bar & Restaurant - Role Responsibility
- Staff management and development
- Achieving targets set by the General Manager
- Merchandising the bar and the front of house area
- Ensuring that all health and safety requirements are met and adhered to
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, creative and hard working with a real flair and passion; not only for this industry but also for their role to deliver quality food and drink, with the best customer service all in a fast paced and fun environment.
- Experience from both a restaurant and bar environment with supervisory status, either as an Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager or Supervisor in a high volume bar/pub/restaurant
- Have the ability to manage and delegate a large team as well as training them to a high standard
- People management skills with the ability to inspire the team
- Be innovative and bring fresh ideas to the table
- Be an excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Be fun-loving, have a big personality and enjoy the culture that this industry offers