Buyer - B2B
As the retail landscape continues to prove unpredictable, forward thinking businesses are investing in other key areas for growth - B2B and E-commerce being the fastest growing areas.
To work in a diverse, entrepreneurial and forward thinking business is often a rare opportunity so I am pleased to be partnering with a well known retailer who can offer just that.
As a well known high street retailer with a strong heritage behind them, my client has ambitious plans to expand their B2B arm and is immediately looking for a commercially astute and relationship driven Buyer. You will be responsible for:
- analysing consumer buying patterns and predicting future trends;
- managing plans for stock levels;
- reacting to changes in demand and logistics;
- meeting suppliers and negotiating terms of contract;
- maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers for future products;
- liaising with other departments within the organisation - specifically retail buying, to ensure projects are completed;
- participating in promotional activities;
- writing reports and forecasting sales levels;
- getting feedback from customers;
You must have experience of buying within B2B environment or as a minimum, offer knowledge of office supplies.
To find out more, please apply.