Account Manager - Life Sciences
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, our client is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. They are looking to recruit a results driven Account Manager (Contamination Control and cleaning solutions – Life Science) to join their fast paced and dynamic sales team selling cleaning and disinfection solutions into life science clean room environments.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the sale of cleaning and disinfection solutions to the Life Science, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic and Biotech sector – specifically clean room environment and production areas. The role is targeted and incorporates new business and account management of a top performing territory. The sale is highly consultative and involves dealing with a variety of technical and scientific decision makers… Key to our client success has been their ability to move away from price based sales and add significant value to customers overall process – ensuring delivery of exceptional results.
- Applicants require a proven track record in solution based, consumables, equipment or scientific solutions into, hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, cosmetic companies, Life Sciences etc.
- Individuals with specific experience of products related to contamination control and cleaning and disinfection within life science OR those who have contacts within clean rooms or laboratories will certainly be of interest BUT THIS IS NOT ESSENTIAL.
- Applicants could be working as a Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales in the Life Science arena.
- It is key that the appointed person is hard working, ethical and able to develop strong working relationships with production, microbiology, quality and procurement staff.
- The self motivated, hard working sales professional will want to further their career and be target / objective focused.
- Candidates must be able to add value throughout the sales process and not rely on price orientated sales.