Business Development Manager Apprenticeships Sector
Business Development Manager – Apprenticeships Sector
Salary - £26k + Bonus + Car Allowance
One of the UK’s leading training providers are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and dedicated business development professional to manage commercial sales in a specific regional territory.
The Company are hugely successful and expanding across the UK with now more than 10 offices. The organisation offer a range of recruitment and training services to employers across a wide range of industry sectors and they are an ambitious employer
• To identify new commercial sales opportunities and to develop an in-depth knowledge of the local labour market
• To build relationships with new and existing clients promoting a range of services - securing apprenticeship vacancies, Work placement opportunities, identifying up-skilling opportunities and commercial training courses.
• To match the specific needs of the employer with the right business solution and to account manage the entire process professionally
• Proven success in building and maintaining effective business relationships and a record of meeting and exceeded targets within a sales/recruitment environment
• Experience/understanding of Apprenticeships and other work-based training
• Commercial awareness and knowledge of the local labour market
For the right applicant this will be a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful, national organisation.
This company offer competitive benefits and exceptional support and training.
You must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle. You will however be given a £3k car allowance. A laptop and mobile will also be provided.