Commercial Manager - Contract Manager, Lead Commercial officer
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Bristol commutable from Newport, Gloucester Cheltenham, Swindon and Weston
My client is looking to appoint a Commercial and Contracts Manager to ensure the effective management of the commercial aspects of their business in order to secure commercial arrangements with customers and suppliers which maximise profitability within acceptable risk levels.
Reporting into the Commercial Director you will be responsible:
- Preparation and development of routine and complex commercial proposals and contracting mechanisms including cost modelling and pricing to meet customer requirements
- Identification and management of commercial risks to meet project commitments
- Support to the production and assessment of supplier request for proposals ensuring risk mitigation and value for money is achieved and suits the customer's needs
- Analysis and drafting of contract requirements and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with law and corporate policies
- Develop negotiation strategies and lead negotiation teams to ensure strategic business objectives are met
- Management of Contracts and Agreements to maximize profitability and ensure timely achievement of project objectives.
- Manages the commercial elements of the contract change control process
- Provide contractual guidance to the commercial and project team and briefings on project commercial issues when required
In order to apply for this role you must hold or have previously held security clearance. As well as an in depth knowledge of MoD contracting and procurement rules, you will also need to be results driven and have the ability to understand and interpret complex contractual agreements
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds