Assistant Management Accountant
A fantastic temporary opportunity for a talented Assistant Management Accountant to join a market leading business based in Coventry
The purpose of the Assistant Management Accountant role is to assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts for designated business units whilst also providing clarity on the balance sheet position.
Main duties of the Assistant Management Accountant role are;
- Coding and checking approval of manual documents
- To post journals and accruals
- To oversee and reconcile transactions
- To assist and complete the reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- To assist with the quarterly forecast and annual budget process
- To build working relationships with non finance stakeholders
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of month end posting
- Produce the monthly balance sheet pack and P&L pack for review and signoff by the financial controller
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Management Accountant role will be an Accountancy for 2 years.
In order to apply for the Assistant Management Accountant role, please click the link and if your application is successful then we will be in touch within 7 days.