Encore Personnel are one of the Top 20 Technical and Industrial Recruiters in the UK.
Established in 2002, we have achieved significant growth year on year and it has never been more exciting to join a local, leading recruiter.
The Sunday Times Fast Track 100, ALP, REC Audited, Investors in People, and Best Recruitment Company To Work For are just a handful of our accreditations.
We are keen to recruit the best talent into our company to share in our success!
Our Birmingham Technical division are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer (Resource Management Specialist) to join our team. We are looking for a driven, dynamic individual, with recruitment, account management or customer service skills, to offer recruitment services and delivery to our ever growing client base who require temporary workforce solutions. You will be servicing our current client base delivering all aspects of service. You will be responsible for managing our fast expanding client base and filling vacancies with suitably skilled candidates.
- Liaising with Encore's business clients to gain understanding of their recruitment requirements
- Advertising for applicants in such a manner that will generate the largest / best quality response.
- Successfully matching candidates to job specifications and contacting them to pitch relevant positions.
- Managing your recruited candidate's performance daily and weekly to ensure that the clients and contractors are consistently satisfied.
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
- £17,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Opportunity to earn uncapped monthly bonuses!
- Extensive training package and support
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases in line with length of service
- Holidays of a Lifetime to be won by Top Performers
- Private Healthcare
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!!
Our Ideal Candidate
- Recruitment or Customer Service experience is essential. Recruitment experience within the Technical sector with a proven track record of building client relationships would be an advantage.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with clients and candidates, developing these in to long standing business relationships.
- Ability to accurately match candidates to job vacancies through accurate skill identification.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery to ensure repeat business with clients and candidates.
- Ability to identify problems and ensure that corrective action planning is put in place.
- Strong administration skills and an eye for detail.
- Drive to succeed and excellent communication skills.
Encore is recruiting across our branch network; search for Encore Personnel to find our homepage which includes more information about all of our current opportunities.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.