Construction Project Manager
Construction Project Manager- Located Bristol/South West - Perm Role £45,000 plus package
Dribuild is a privately-owned, leading construction company with an outstanding reputation for quality and fantastic service.
Founded near Bristol in 2008 the Business has gone from strength-to-strength and has successfully increased its diverse and extensive portfolio of projects varying across all sectors as a principal contractor. We are now looking to appoint several Project Managers across the South West region, within the Hotel & Leisure and Rail Structures Sectors.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate a history of success as a Senior Site Manager/Project Manager within the Rail and/or Hotel & Leisure sectors and ideally have:
- Minimum 5 years proven experience working as a Senior Site/Project Manager, ideally for a main contractor
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid qualifications
- Construction-related qualification
- Strong project management skills and be able to demonstrate longevity working within the Rail and/or Hotel & Leisure sectors
- IT Literate with sound knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Passionate about managing people
- Possess the ability to manage and track costs
- Be able to plan and make decisions with customer focus and business awareness
- Constantly reinforce the Health & Safety culture, striving for an accident-free site
- Assist the Construction Manager to ensure the site programme meets budget and commercial objectives
As a business, Dribuild has very low staff turnover, reinforcing the fact they value their staff and invest time and opportunity to ensure staff have the ability to progress within the business at every given moment, making this an ideal opportunity for the right candidate who perhaps feels a little stagnate in their current role.
If you are a driven, focused and innovative individual who has the knowledge and experience to perform this role to the highest standards then please apply now and we will be in touch for a confidential discussion.
Exactly £45,000.00 per annum