Clinic Nurse Manchester
£24,000 - £28,000 DOE
Full time, 37.5 hours per week, between the hours of 8am-6pm, including some Saturdays
My client is a market leader in cosmetic surgery this clinic is the 2nd largest within the group. They have clinics in most major cities across the UK and still expanding. The procedures they offer include Vaser, breast surgery, liposuction, teeth whitening, laser hair removal and other non-surgical procedures.
Main purpose of job
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to ensure a high standard of patient care is delivered in an effective, efficient and flexible manner reflecting the overall philosophy of the service on a regular basis. To assess, plan, implement and evaluate care in line with company guidelines and work practices. Act as a role model delivering care on a nurse led basis, to patients in varying stages of their surgical pathway.
Experience and Qualifications
- You must be RGN qualified
- Previous relevant nursing experience in cosmetics preferable
- Theatre experience is desirable and those experienced in Vaser procedure
- Applicants will require the ability to be able to work well using their own initiative, as well as being a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Available to work flexible hours
- Responsibility to uphold and adhere to the guidance and required specification for registration with the Care Quality Commission. Act as a registered manager for your workplace upon request and ensure clinical environment and patient safety are held as paramount.
This position is clinic hours including some saturdays (which days in lieu given in return) flexibility always required
Based in the city centre of Manchester parking sites available nearby or easily accessible for public transport commuters. medical and nursing
If you would like to apply for this role please call Courtney on 0161 804 7555 or email
Clinic Nurse, Cosmetics, Manchester, City Centre, Surgical, Theatre, Medical and Nursing