Air Con Engineer - Leeds and Manchester
An immediate and rewarding permanent opportunity has become available within the FM division of one of the worlds largest Commercial Build firms.
We are looking for dedicated, flexible and experienced Air Con Engineers.
You will be the face of this company as you maintain one of their largest contracts. The buildings that you will be working on are some of the most prestigious offices within the North of England and we are looking for people who are comfortable being customer facing and who can be well presented.
- 2391 testing and inspecting
- 17th Edition electrical testing
- 236 part 1 and 2 Electrical Installation
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Electrical maintenance
- ACS Qualifications Commercial and Domestic
- Undertaking all tasks as directed by supervisors or other line management
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations at all times and that the appropriate materials are used
- Conducting preventative maintenance and effective and safe working practice within the role
- Willing to work out of hours in line with clients requirements
- Travel within the the Yorkshire area
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the countries most rapidly expanding Facilities Management providers, you will receive a salary of up to £30,000 (negotiable for right candidate) and a fantastic benefits package.
If you're an Electrical Engineer and interested in the role above please apply.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.