Permanent - Full-time - £22,000 - £30,000 per annum
Wealth Management Practice in Aldridge, West Midlands
Ideally you will be an experienced (ideally 2 years in Financial Services) Junior Paraplanner, looking for the next move in your career.
Duties that can currently be determined as core to the job description are;
* Being the first point of contact for all clients
* Arranging review meetings with existing clients
* Adherence to compliance procedures and ensuring all compliance up dates are implemented within the office
* Able to provide support to Registered Advisers
* Prepare for client meetings
* Contributing to general office technical expertise
* Obtaining policy information for new clients and creating a viability table for the advisor to make a recommendation
* With a good knowledge of provider WRAP platforms
* Providing extensive administrative and technical support to the advisors
* Excellent communicator, organized, knowledgeable and technically minded.
* Qualifications - Ideally would prefer an individual working towards qualifications
Finally, being part of a small business there is a requirement for the employee to assist in other areas should the need arise.
"This is a genuine opportunity to bring your skills and experience to a business that has an excellent track record of success and plans for future growth. You will be rewarded with an attractive salary and career opportunity."