An exciting opportunity for a talented Management Accountant to join a market leading business based in Coventry.
The role of the Management Accountant role is to provide key support to the Senior Finance Managers and facilitate quick and clear accurate reporting to key commercial issues.
Main duties of the Management Accountant role are;
- Prepare and assist in the production of accurate monthly management accounts
- Preparing and assisting in the consolidation of forecasts and budgets
- Ensuring financial controls are robust, with weaknesses identified
- Highlighting key financial issues through strong analysis and financial support
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Variance analysis
- Provide key management information in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in the production of weekly flash reports
The ideal candidate for the Management Accountant role will be a finalist CIMA/ACCA. You will ideally have experience in SQL reporting and VBA. You will also be at and advanced level of excel.
To apply for the Management Accountant role then please click the link and if your application is successful then please click the link and we will be in touch within 7 days