Business Development Manager Air Conditioning
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager – Air Conditioning
LOCATION: Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Preston, Blackpool, St Helens, Crewe, Blackburn, Chester, Wigan, Bolton
INDUSTRY: Air Conditioning
SALARY: £30,000 to £35,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well-established organisation in the Air Conditioning industry, the company supply a wide range of air conditioning products such as air handling units, wall floor mounted systems, ducted systems as well as other HVAC systems to a variation of commercial and industrial organisations across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the Air Conditioning / HVAC industry, will have built up a wealth of knowledge and contacts in the industry and will be looking to join a well established growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Air Conditioning Industry.
2. Sales experience – essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com