Gleeson are recruiting for an experienced Commercial Management Accountant to compliment a growing team due to the successful strategy and growth of my forward thinking client. My client is based in the service sector and has high standards regarding product and customer satisfaction.
Are you a commercially minded Management Accountant, driven, dynamic and able to grow with our clients business?
The role of Management Accountant will include:-
- Preparation of timely monthly management accounts
- Providing assistance in the preparation and update of annual forecasts
- Performing cost reduction and negotiating with suppliers
- Review of bank and intercompany reconciliations
- Day to day supervision of the finance assistant
- Assisting with the preparation of the company's annual statutory financial statements and year end audit file for review
- Assistance with the preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- As Management Accountant you will play a central part of the development of the finance team, in particular its systems and development of financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk as we grow.
If this opportunity appeals you will need to be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience as a Management Accountant.
In addition you will have excellent analytical skills, able to handle pressure and work to deadlines, but most of all have the right 'can do' attitude.
In return you will benefit from working in a forward thinking fast paced environment which will provide you with the opportunities to grow professionally. My client offers a unique environment, approachable Management/Directors and a great work-life balance.
If you would like to apply for this exciting position of Management Accountant please send across your CV as soon as possible.