RTA Claims Fee Earner / Litigator
We have a fantastic opportunity arisen for experienced RTA / Fee Earner / Litigator for our client in Bristol.
To be considered for this position you will have a minimum of 18 litigation experience within RTA and be able to handle a case load.
The successful candidate will have proven experience managing a Personal Injury case load with a high percentage of RTA litigation files
Success is a MUST and it is essential that you are able to demonstrate a proven track record of achieving.
Day-to-day tasks will involve
- Liaising with client, third parties and solicitors, keeping clients up to date with the progression of their cases, updating reports and dealing with correspondence
- Dealing with all types - LVI, Fraud,credit hire, occupancy issues.
- Reviewing all evidence and establishing prospects of success
- Reviewing and valuing injury claim
- Reviewing and valuing credit hire and other special damages
- Drafting Court proceedings
- Drafting various relevant court documents
- Preparing witness statements
- Complying with court directions
- Dealing with applications and court hearings
- Negotiating settlement
In return you will receive a competitive salary, dependant on experience.
Contact Rachel Phillips at TSR LEGAL 02920 388100 for further details.