We are currently recruiting for a Duty Manager for a company based in Birmingham.
This person will join an existing customer service team and will assist the Store Manager to develop and sustain effective management activities that maximise sales & profit targets within the store, provide optimum customer service and ensure compliance of all company and legislative procedures and policies.
Duty Manager Details:
- Location: Birmingham
- £20,000 - £23,000
- Job Type: Permanent
- 30 days holiday, which includes Bank Holidays
- Great bonus scheme
- Must have a Full Clean Driving Licence
The Duty Manager must have worked or experience with the following:
- Assist the Store Manager with the development and growth of every aspect of the store; taking full responsibility during the managers absence;
- Assist the Store Manager to ensure all revenue and growth targets are achieved; taking full responsibility during the managers absence;
- Assist the Store Manager to take effective control of all costs within reasonable jurisdiction; taking full responsibility during the managers absence;
- Assist with the creation and implementation of effective marketing plans, monitoring and reviewing results at regular intervals;
- Maintain high level of customer service by sustaining a service culture where the customer is the priority and monitoring customer satisfaction levels;
- Maintain effective administration of the store so that company systems, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times;
- Assist the Store Manager to train, develop and sustain staff within the store to ensure standards are maintained to the highest level at all times;
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for both staff and customers.
If you are interested in this Duty manager role and feel you have the skills required - please click apply!
Extra Personnel is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.