New Business Sales Representitive
New Business Sales- Irlam
Have a proven track record of building strong relationships? Looking for a long-term career in sales? Do you like seeing rewards from making new business?
This market leading, Multinational (over 170 offices worldwide) company is looking for positive, experienced, sales professionals wanting to be a part of a lively team in their modern offices near Irlam train station. They offer a very competitive basic of £19,380 plus benefits.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Create new business opportunities with potential customers (B2B).
- Develop sales with existing accounts.
- Determine the quality of the product to customers and pass the enquiries to Sales Managers.
- Recording and managing sales opportunities.
- Building relationships with business owners/Managers to develop sales.
Ideally you will have:
- Worked in a Business to business telesales/ sales role.
- Proven track record in sales, either up selling to existing clients or through new business development.
- Strong customer- orientated environment.
- Knowledge of CRM databases.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn, which is more specific than just qualifications and experience (this is a career opportunity).
Sound good so far? This is what is required from you:
- A good standard of education - must be computer literate.
- Exceptional communication skills, hard working and conscientious.
- Good organisational skills and ability to self motivate.
- Must be able to demonstrate when you have worked under your own initiative.
Now we've covered the basics and you've decided this could be for you then you just need to call 0161 247 8802 and ask for Jarrod. I'll personally discuss everything with you and what the next stages are. This opportunity is not one to be missed so give me a call today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.