Quantity Surveyor - Construction/Fit Out
£45k - £55k
One of the region's leading Interiors Fit Out contractors are looking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor. Over the years they have developed great working relationships with their clients and have successfully continued to grow, with a high percentage of work being repeat or gained through recommendation.
Renowned as a market leader, they offer great employee benefits and scope for career progression.
The company have a very low staff turnover and encourage a family atmosphere within their offices.
The Quantity Surveyor Role
As Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for liaising with clients, managing financial issues, preparing and agreeing valuations and finalising sub contract accounts.
- Preparation and agreement of valuations and final accounts with the client's representative
- Agreement of the valuation of any variations
- Preparation of sub-contract agreements
- Checking of sub-contractors interim and final account applications and preparation of associated payments
- Cost control and preparation of periodic financial reconciliations, reports and forecasts
- Dealing with correspondence in relation to commercial and contractual issues
- Liaison with site management, accounts and other members of the project team to obtain information and keep interested parties informed
- Promotion of the company to clients and other professionals in a positive manner in order to assist the procurement of further work opportunities
- Procurement of sub-contract packages
- Preparation of Cost / Benefit analysis of design options.
The company like employees to have the capability to think outside of their role, as the company encourage staff to innovate and challenge current procedures.
The Quantity Surveyor Package
On offer is an excellent salary of up to £55k plus an excellent package which you would expect from a contractor of this size. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a career with a company that encourages progression.