C# WPF, WCF Developer - EF, .Net 4.5, MVC4, SQL Server Contract
*** C# WPF WCF Developer required, C# WPF .Net 4.5 WCF SOAP EF, MVC, SQL Server, Agile, TDD Preston - Contract ***
Type: 6 Month Contract
Rate: £250 to £300 per day (DOE)
Start Date: 4th Feb Latest
C# .Net WPF WCF Developer is required for a 6 month contract based in Preston. Working for a large organisation in the Insurance industry, you will be an exciting opportunity for an experienced Software Developer / Engineer. You will Full-lifecycle enterprise application development background, comprising at least 5 years' experience in the delivery of projects comprising extensive systems integration.
Key Skills Required:
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) - a minimum of 12-18 months experience is essential
- Development in C#
- Visual Studio 2010 / 2012
- Microsoft .NET Framework v4.5
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- SOAP / WSDL / XSD / XML
- Transport and message layer security
- Entity Framework v5
- MVC 4
- SQL Server 2008 - 2012
- SQL Server Integration Services package Development and Deployment
- IIS & IISExpress
- An understanding of VB6 / VB.Net
- SQL Server 7 - 2005; Compact
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Agile development
- Tablet / mobile application development
- Dependency injection e.g. Ninject
- Workflow and document management
- PRISM pattern
Knowledge of / experience in:
- Service Orientated Architecture
- Enterprise integration design patterns
- Software design patterns
- Object orientated software design
- Multi-tier architectures
- Competent in the tools and processes needed for agile software development, to include Test driven and mock based development, Continuous integration, Source code management and versioning, in particular, using Subversion.
- Experience in delivering enterprise applications, with an understanding of non-functional considerations including application performance, logging, resilient design, and security of software components.
- Good written and presentation skills, including the ability to run workshops.
- Software requirements analysis, and systems modelling skills (E.g. with UML)
- Strong team contributor.
If you believe you have the right skills for this position, please send me you CV and/or call me on 0161 817 7888
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com