Regional Development Manager
My client is looking to recruit a Regional Development Manager - South West to work with the Investment Management teams to introduce new discretionary investment clients to the company through professional advisers & intermediaries, you will manage your own workload & you will be expected to work closely with marketing, investment managements colleagues & the broader based intermediary sales team in all offices
Key responsibilities & scope include:
- Achieve new business targets inclusive of Introduction of new Investment management business
- Implement methods & direction of sales initiatives
- Regular communication with local Investment Directors, Investment Managers Head of Office & Head of New Business Development
- Build & Maintain appropriate working relationships with Financial Advisers & other professional introducers
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- IMC or Equivalent Level 4 Qualification
- Relevant experience of Financial services in the local markets
- Previous Investment Management Sales Experience Essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.