Quantity Surveyor - Main Contractor
A leading multi-disciplined Construction and Resource Management company, operating across the UK are seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their South West Commercial team, based in Bristol.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will have the opportunity to work for one of the most successful construction companies operating in the UK with exposure to high value commercial projects.
The Quantity Surveyor will perform a wide variety and full array of duties including:
- Ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with standard company procedures and work instructions
- Contribute to the management and maintenance of a contract cost reporting system ensuring all financial information is managed and up-to-date and tracked with budget allowances
- Produce and provide accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
- Ensure that necessary information between customers, sub-contractors and other departments is provided in a timely manner
- Monitor cash flow and valuation plan, ensuring applications are made correctly and in a timely manner
The successful Quantity Surveyor will:
- Have significant experience with RC Frame
- Ideally (but not necessarily) be a member of a relevant professional body and/or working towards a relevant professional qualification, such as RICS/CIOB/RIBA/ICE/ CIBSE.
- Hold a valid CSCS card
The opportunity to work with a well-respected Main Contractor as well as…
- Up to £55,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Company Pension
- Health care
- Life cover
If you are a Quantity Surveyor based in Bristol, looking at your career options, then please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James.
Bristol / Quantity Surveyor / QS / Main Contractor / MC